2V1000Ah OPzV BatteryBrand : Yangtze OPzV Tubular Battery
Product origin : China
Delivery time : Within 20days
Supply capacity : 5000 units/month
As a big battery manufacturers in China, we supply many different kinds of batteries , such as the lead acid AGM battery, Gel battery, Deep cycle battery, OPzV Tubular battery, OPzS Tubular battery ..etc .
The following is our 2v1000ah OPzV Battery features :
1. Service life up to 18-20 years in continuous float operation down to approx 80% capacity.
2. Very low self-discharge <50% of rated capacity in 2 years at 20 ℃ ambient temperature.
3. Gel electrolyte.
4. Low gassing thanks to antimony-free alloy and internal oxygen recombination.
5. Minimum space required and room requirements are minimal e.g. no washing facilities needed, ventilation requirements are minimal.
6. Easy to move and handle.
7. Easy install using cable connectors with insulated terminal covers.
8. Ready for immediate use without further commissioning work.
9. Can be supplied as a standard vertical installation or by special request, for a horizontal installation.
10. Completely sealing throughout the batteries life.
11. High cyclic ability over 600 cycles when discharged at 10 hour rate to an end voltage of 1.8Volt/cell at 20℃ .
12. Deep discharge protected, a load can be connected to the battery for up to 4 weeks.
13. No internal short circuits possible due to the gel structure.
14. No acid stratification, so noequalizing charge necessary.
|1. Functional Parameter||5. Environment Temperature|
|Nominal Voltage||2V||Discharge Temperature||-40~60℃|
|Nominal Capacity @C10 to 1.8V/cell||1000Ah||Charge Temperature||-15~50℃|
|Designed Floating Life 20℃ (68° F)||20years||Storage Temperature||-15~40℃|
|2. Rated Capacity at 20℃ (68° F)||6. Inner Resistance & Max . Discharge Current|
|5 hour rate (173A, 1.75V/cell)||865Ah||Fully Charged battery at 20℃ (68° F)||0.37mΩ|
|3 hour rate (254A, 1.75V/cell)||762Ah||Max. Discharge Current||2500A (5s)|
|1 hour rate (568A, 1.60V/cell)||568Ah||Short Circuit Current||5400A|
|3. Capacity affected by Temperature (10 hour rate)||7. Self-discharge at 20℃ (68° F)|
|40℃ (104° F)||102%||Capacity after 3 month storage||94%|
|25℃ (77° F)||100%||Capacity after 6 month storage||88%|
|0℃ (32° F)||90%||Capacity after 9 month storage||82%|
|-15℃ (5° F)||70%||Capacity after 12 month storage||76%|
|4. Dimension and Weight||8. Constant voltage charging at 20℃ (68° F)|
|Width||210mm||Maximum charging current||200A|
|Total Height||681mm||Float use||2.25~2.29V|
|Reference Weight||72kg||Temperature compensation||-3mV/℃|
2v1000ah OPzV Battery Typical Applications :
2. Radio and cellular telephone relay stations
3. Emergency lighting systems
4. Power stations, Conventional power stations, alternative power (solar, wind)
5. Large UPS and computer back-up
6. Railway signalling
7. Maritime standby power on ships and ashore
8. Standby power
9. Process and control engineering
10. Buoy lighting